Large round bronze ridge ring.
Not sure about your ring size...try this at home:
To measure your ring size, you will need the following:
How to measure:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart (last photo) to translate the measurements into a ring size.